Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Street Walking


Up in the wee hours of the morn, I had an idea for an arty photo shoot. After seeing several gorgeous pictures of what had to be a new spot (I didn't know about it after all!), I finally tracked down the just opened Nemos II in France 3D. It is a fantastic build, with so many sumptuous textures and details, I could spend a day at least walking the streets.

My new shuz are one style of the Rose River Saloon *RRS* Tough Enough release. These are the Twilight Silk version. They come with color change hud and both new and old viewer options. My photo, in its artiness, is a bit of a teaser, so you'll need to venture over to the *RRS* shop and see ALL the newness to be found. There is lots.


As I strolled the town and visited the quaint shops and lovingly made steampunk mechanisms, I "SO" wanted to live there. Nemos II is an immerse experience.



 
I took many, many photos; hence the collage. Enlarge a couple of times for a full 1800 pixel view. And of course, be sure and visit yourself.



While I arrived at Nemos II in very simple clothing -- shoes being the star of the planned show -- I found some free steampunk attire in the Black Opal shop. The outfit for men is not new as I have featured it in the past, but the ladies outfit (see a bit in the collage) wasn't familiar to me. I mixed the two sets for a somewhat original look for this last photo.

Enjoy the adventure!



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Paula ~ Dark Wine Tipped Black
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room LE :: Gina 01
Clothing: Black Opal Destiny Gown and Formal Suit (red)
Shoes: Rose River Saloon *RRS* Tough Enough


Poses by: Wet Cat, Amacci, Diesel Works

Comments

Jaxie Oceanlane said…
Awesome photos as usual, Chic! Thanks so much for the tease. You walk that street in style, girlfriend :)

<3
Jaxie

Popular Posts