Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Time



There is no question about it. I am definitely in philosophical mode these days. More mundane matters such as clothes are getting left behind as I ponder The Purpose Of Life. I am sure it will pass, but in the meantime I know that many of you expect to see at least a post a day from me. I mean REALLY!  How can I not post?

So, when I saw the last Big Bad Blogger Challenge question, it sparked some interest. I didn't do the exercise this year. Been there, done that, post all the time, rarely need a prod. I did enjoy scanning some of the comments from others however and I hope that it lead the participants on a fun journey. The question of the day for returning participants was "Did you find this year to be harder or easier than previous years?".  Since I didn't join in the fun this season, I can't answer that, but the query lead me on a journey of thought that I will share with you.

Was THIS YEAR an easier blogging experience than the previous one? That is my personal "last question". The answer is yes, it most certainly was.

There are plenty of reasons for the increased ease, and none include Plurk, Facebook or Ning *wink*. They do include some Second Life resources -- the inworld blogger groups I belong to. It's nice to know you can ask a question when you are stumped. It is even better when you can answer someone else's query. Second in my making it easier list is a long roster of locations I have found -- often on hunts or by accident -- where I can take photos in the virtual landscape. I still explore from time to time, but it no longer takes me hours to find a spot -- at least not every day.

And thirdly, there are the designers who -- after I have paid my dues -- generously send me their new releases. I no longer have to work so hard to find great things to feature. I still love those freebie items and I know you do too, but some days it is simply enough to take pretty photos and get Blogger to publish your prose without too much ado.

So, that's my answer. I've been looking both forward and back this last week. Both directions are worthy. And if I find the Meaning Of Life, I'll be sure and let you know.



In the style area, I am wearing the newest Tuli release and group gift, Tanya. A gorgeous dark skinned lovely she is Exotic with a capital E. Find the two skins (one brown and one black brows) in a small box on the entry table in the skin shop. Put on your group tag to get this lovely present. There are some gem eyes available for everyone -- also free.





Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: MIEL WED HAIR - brown 5
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Tanya (tone 1/br) :: preview

Accessories: Romeo watch by Donna Flora

Poses by: the watch and Amacci

Comments

Popular Posts