I forgot it was Monday until I was wandering through the feed and found a mention. Yeah!
- Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) Demondrille where I was taking down a hunt prize and putting it in the $10 area :D. Before THAT I actually went to several LEA AIR sims (much more impressive but trying to be honest).
- Does your avatar look like the real you? Not even close.
- Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? Very seldom. With mesh I have a tendency to a bit more but normally I am wearing pants so not a big issue. I seldom wear those short short dress where you actually NEED panties.
- If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? Probably another sim ( I don't actually OWN mine except on paper) to create a new environment in.
- Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? I can't remember doing this. I buy so little. I have uploaded a texture for a build twice, forgetting that I had already uploaded. That's as close as I can get.
- Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? No. Very boring and rule following in both worlds. Sigh.
- If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? Maybe Marcus Inkpen as I truly enjoy his work.
- Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? No clue or opinion. I am not much for measuring folks against each other.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? Maybe not paying attention and walking on top of two folks who called me a noob (naturally) when I was not. Oh my!
- If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? "You really need to get out and play more, girl!"