Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Almost a Mermaid

 
Hair Fair is open and we are bound to be a little more beautiful after our shopping trips.

Vanity Hair has a big collection of great new releases. While perusing the styles I noted the Trompe Loeil seashell perched on my building pad.  That made my hair choice of the day a bit easier. This is definitely what a well coiffed mer gal would wear, Stoned Love.

I have to admit that this was the first time I tried playing with the tint any color hud (click to get to the second screen). A perfect match for my eyebrows is now saved for later use.


If you have always dreamed of being a mermaid (OK, how about a water nymph?) or even just an adventurous beach bunny, the  Nerissa Seashell Bath will give you that chance. Find it at the Trompe Loeil booth at COLLABOR88.  There is also a bed version. PG and A.

This swimsuit is my favorite of the season so far, Baiastice's Fringe Micro Bikini. This is the coral version.


Poses by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts