Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Homey Shop and Hop and LaraX


I don't have a LaraX body and am in no hurry to get one. I am guessing that since "Lara" has ruled much of the mesh body  world for -- a decade?  that folks will still be creating for it for some time.  Personally I am very happy with my body LOL.   

While I didn't pick up ALL the clothing gifts at Shop and Hop, I did get most of them (still some MIA on blogger day). I found two creators with LaraX sizings -- Blueberry and MALified.  I couldn't tell any difference in fit with the Blueberry top-- possibly because of an auto-alpha applier.  The MALified set top did not fit in the shoulders. But good news for the Lara and Lara Petite gals -- the really nice jeans and cute boots fit just fine.  The belted harness seemed to fit also but as it was not my style I didn't worry about it much.  

So in this post :

! GIFT MALified - Day Off Outfit: LaraX Only COPY MOD
Blueberry - Blessed - FULL Top (many other fits too). Note that this top has graphics on it. When you wear it the first time it is plain (my preferred choice) but once you use the hud to chose a saying, you lose the ability to go back to plain. So MAKE A COPY and put it in a folder warning yourself.  

The Eclectica- Holdable Candlestick- is beautifully textured and with flame


In the H and G spotlight of homey old-timer goodness we have.

OLD TREASURES - GINGERBREAD Box
Fancy Decor: Orange Pomander (trio)  - There is a single also. These are the items I was talking about in the wreath post. MINE however had lots more cloves (I guess whole cloves were cheap back then.). 

Dirty Rat - Rocking Chair Xmas is perfect for the rustic vintage look. Lots of animations.  

The wood barrel stove i the background is a vintage gacha item from my Ranch Life set and no longer available.  



Pose by: Helomiyo and the candlestick

Comments

Popular Posts