Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Black and White Chistmas and LaraX


If by this time in the month you are getting a bit tired of red and green -- no worries. Here are two great gifts that let you change it up -- and some news (to some of you) on LaraX.

The Stealthic - Incense (Full Pack) hair is the group gift (I was of course already a member ^^) on the Lelutka 12 Days gifting event.  It comes with a big color choice hud for the hat as well as combos of head sizes and bust sizes.  

This is the S&P Clementine (Maitreya) LaraX from Salt & Pepper at Shop and Hop. It only comes in LaraX.  Now with some alpha magic it WILL work with the previous Laras.  

BUT ----


If you are using one of the Laras you can get a free upgrade to LaraX.  
Surprised?  I certainly was.  Official comments like "this should be considered an all new body" and ponderings of whether LaraX would be half price during Black Friday lead me to believe it was a new buy in.   

Nope.  With a couple of clicks on your current Lara Hud, you can get the new version delivered to your door.  

Just hit the redeliver button on the MISC tab. Easy!

The previous versions of Lara are also available through a second unpacking and there are plenty of other optional extra like velour skins and lingerie from three brands.  

My outfit above is all new except for my old body skin which matches and I am fond of it. So now that I am updated for 2024 I will make an outfit with LaraX.  

I have no big plans to go shopping but I suspect there will be a few items updated that I have purchased.  I am pretty happy with my old outfits and body but it is good to be updated going into the new year.  If you are using Firestorm then adding the LaraX body and LaraXhud to your "Favorite Wearables" folder will let you switch back and forth as needed easily. 





Poses by: Eternal Dream

Comments

Popular Posts