Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Shop and Hop - First Look


As I type this tis getting towards the end of day one for setup at Shop and Hop.  I took a quick tour this morning and then as the sun began to set I went through the shop listings to see who had set up.  Not very many was the answer. This is not surprising really. I could never be in charge of an event as I would go nuts with the typical  "not on time' scenario.  But I persevered, trying to find some of the folks that I favor.   Happily I had enough a great first look at Shop and Hop.   


 Not only is this a super fun and very much comfy warm "me", the little wagon is just perfect for my snow plot.  And, honestly I felt like those who actually DO set up in a super timely manner should get some extra kudos.  I will be returning of course as the days proceed. 

neve gift - believe holiday '23 Lara (one piece)
::WetCat:: "Christmas cup" [ADD] for AO
A&A Margot Hair Variety & Roots Colors.  (purchased at the event with part of a 500 linden gift card - 300 left)

[DD] Snowy Tree Wagon by Duvet Day



Pose by: Helamiyo, Amacci neck pose hud and the WetCat coffee cup

Comments

Popular Posts