Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Regal Seraphim


Like feeling like royalty?  The new !dM deviousMind "Seraphim" **LARA COLLECTION** is amazing.  As you might guess there are many (oh so many) optional bits and bobs not shown in this styling and tons of colors. This is a Lara (not LaraX fit and can be purchased as a fatpack or tried for as individual pieces. 


When I tried on the no.match_ ~ NO_BLESSE - SHOP & HOP GIFT  at the beginning of the month I doubted that it would find an occasion in which it could be worn theme-wise. Well surprise.  The notecard says that you can change the hair ornaments via the hud but I could not find a separate hud OR a way in the hair color hud.  Maybe you will be smarter than me.  I did just tint it using the build minue. That works. 


The long skirt is really a work of art and perfect for impressive screenshots.  And of course I loved the boots which have a "steamy" vibe.   


Photos taken at The Looking Glass. 



Poses by: Eternal Dream and LAP

Comments

Popular Posts