Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Long Road Back to Chic


Saturday was long, tiring and pretty interesting. Moving to EvoX has been a chore that I have come back to a few times. Noel is a lovely head and after many hours I had an avatar that looked familiar in the filial manner or at least sisterly.  



I have her saved in an outfit but alas, she didn't feel like "me". Too young and definitely too naïve. 


So here I am back with Lilly and in the new group gift skin from Rama on the Lelutka 12 Days list.  I went with the Guapa Noella skin in sienna, a lip toner, some new Olsen Arte eyebrows (purchased to replace my old ones) and some alaaskametro makeup.  So this is me for the new year as I turn 16 pixelated years ...

supremely wiser than my younger Noel sister.  


Comments

Popular Posts