Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Winter Wonderland Region and PBR


Winter Wonderland is open, a Linden built full PBR region.  

So let's look at PBR once again now that the PBR viewer is mainstream (for Linden viewer folks anyway).  

This lead shot is taken in the Firestorm Viewer for comparison. I used the region default EEP. No fancy effects etc.  


And here I am (sorry no pose as I couldn't find the inventory  -- oh my) in the Linden PBR viewer. There are certainly differences, one being the window glow.  I can't say that I am in OMG this is so fantastic mode, but I will adjust :D.





There is skating ...


and a hunt.   

You can use (or install) the current Linden viewer to see what you think.  

When I was there it took MUCH MUCH longer for the region to load on the Linden viewer in PBR than it did on the FS viewer, so don't be surprised if that is the case for you. I will say that I like the white ghostly avatar loading  effect better than the orange blob that I DIDN'T see in FS :D.  

Go forth. Explore.


Pose by: Kirin

Comments

Popular Posts