Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Schollarly SENRA


Senra is out and while I don't suspect too many of my readers will be giving up Lara or Legacy or ...  They may be interested for alts -- especially the dusty kind who have been left alone for awhile.  Folks are looking for clothes and while there is a SENRA area planned for the February Shop and Hop, that's a while off.   

I don't have any alts in need of an update but I AM interested in how well SENRA will be embraced.  A thread on the forums mentioned the only flat feet issue.  Well ------- we had that issue for many years and seemed to work around it. I suggested boots, booties, sandals and platforms.   


The new Christmas gift from S@bbia includes some cute boots.  Both dress and boots come with alpha layers so no need to toil over the homemade versions. 


The Long Knit Dress Christmas 2023 (Fitmesh) fits very well. The Stretch Short Boots Christmas 2023 (Fitmesh) while not perfect (depending on your AO)  work well enough.  There will likely be a second outfit from last month out also. I featured it before but I didn't test on Senra.  I suspect that many of S@bbia's garments which area ll modest and loose fitting will have a good chance of fitting.   

Deep Satic  :: DS :: Thompson Glasses
Wasabi Pills CLEO hair

Bdrop // Vintage School Set - White 


Poses by: SE Motion

Comments

Popular Posts