Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Senra Upate - It's in Your Inventory


The new Senra avatars are out; you can find them in your library.   Here is a quick look and some comments from my point of view. 

Jamie is much improved over the first try.  I particularly think that many folks will like the very realistic slightly saggy boobs and the curvy posterior.  The sliders work SO MUCH BETTER than before and that is a wonderful thing.   

The photos here are using the my long time body shape (for Lara). I made no adjustments.  As you might imagine the head looked less than human (Letluka shape).  Well actually she was pretty human looking just "odd". So I fiddled a bit to get a more friendly look. Again the sliders did what they are supposed to do and like all heads they may not do "enough" for you to be YOU. Comes with the territory. 

PS. I noted after I finished this post that I forgot the fingernails which I DO remember were separate for many years, just not used to it. The skin and makeup are my normal ones from three or so years ago.  Not sure what happened to my eyebrows (again more interested in sliders and "fixes").  I may have clicked them off when putting on the BOM undies.   


If  you think back over the long list of Library avatars (both 2006 style and mesh) this is a huge improvement so some clapping should be heard. If we would have had these bodies in SANSAR there would have been a lot of happy people.   


The biggest negative for me is the shape of the legs and ankles. I suspect there are some folks built like this -- all curvy and sexy in the torso areas and with super skinny legs.  From an artist's perspective this isn't optimal.  You CAN make the legs with more muscles and you CAN add body fat now (both really needed). And you have many choices between super skinny and pregnant -- oh so good.   



Probably the most important news - especially for creators is that there will be a section at February's Shop and Hop (a region is 20 shops normally) with clothing just for SENRA.  So if you are a creator of apparel and such check out this recent official blog post.  

  
alaskametro<3 "Embrace" lingerie - 01 white 
Hair Will Unrigged/Resized type 1

Pose by: Frozen

Comments

Popular Posts