Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Happy Surprises



Like some of you (certainly not all) I have become a bit tired of event and scanning the Seraphim listings is no longer a necessity :D.  Still it is great to find new-to-me creators that impress. 

imegica wins that prize from me at Shop and Hop and so I decided to give you a little tour.  It is right next door to Fancy Décor  and their items go very well together so that is fitting.  

The top photo is the Shop and Hop gift which is displayed for your gathering pleasure in the center of the back wall. 


Along with houses there are some lovely furniture and decorating pieces.


Clean lined styles range from retro to modern.


And plants are in evidence also. 

So take a stroll around the top (to my mind) H and G region at Shop and Hop and enjoy.  



Comments

Popular Posts