Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

ACCESS Anivesary


It is gift giving time at ACCESS and there are some impressive new releases to look through while you gather.  The Home and Garden items are especially nice and there is a good selection for guys too. 

There wasn't much for LaraX and I am trying ("TRYING") to switch over for the most part.  There is also a nice skin which I am keeping but not wearing here. It looked like "me" but an older "me" and I don't seem to be in the older mood right now. There are several hairs with this being my favorite but don't miss the one from DURA as it is unisex and has an EVOX shaved hairbase that might come in handy. Also bangs :D




Asteria"Eve"[LaraX]Skirt-Purple
Asteria"Eve"[LaraX]Top-Purple
{variety of mesh fits on this)

a.b - Amorette Eyeshadow Evo X - Grey 65%
a.b - Amorette Lipstick Evo X - Brown 50%
(big pack of color choices)

DEAD DOLL - Summer Smoothie 

Ricielli - Koko Earrings  

Exile:: Tandy  (big color hud)

My friend is wearing a shirt I love but couldn't QUITE get it to fit LaraX
[LOB] PLEASUR SHIRT - GIANNI (also Legacy and Jake)

Poses by: LAP and Helamiyo

Comments

Popular Posts