Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Remembrances

Abandoned Theater

This is my favorite outfit from MEVA in  --- well, maybe forever!

The Bridget Set for The Epiphany comes in three colors -- gray, blue and beige (shown). Along with the outstanding corset (RARE and called Corsage in the gacha) there are leg wraps, sleeves and a necktie. The Crown is the special gift for adamant players.  A Maitreya fit only outfit, this is really lovely, so don't miss it!

And here's the story behind the photo. When I put this on it brought back memories. Other burlesque ensembles, and shadows of photos shoots from years gone by. I knew where I wanted to take this photo -- in the old theater of The Looking Glass. That sim has been redone of late but I was hoping that the theater would still be there. I ventured over and with area search found the theater, far away from the main areas.

The theater had changed a bit from my memories. No longer on a village street, it was now sunken into marches with fantasy flora mix hither an yon. The stage was still the same though and I took my place near the wooden tree and took my shot.

Good memories.

Hair: Mousse by eXxEsS

Poses by: oOo Studio

Comments

Popular Posts