Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 47 Plumeria



I was wandering through my collection of photo op spots -- some reaching back a few years or more. Many places were no more; a few offered different but enjoyable locations and others empty rental plots.  Then I clicked on one titled " Photo Op Santa fe w desert -Tableau". The minute I touched down, I remembered.  This used to be a bustling shopping destination with plots filled will unique and colorful goods. Colorful is the best adjective to Tableau; that hasn't changed either. 

Many of the buildings date back a decade and still have their charm even in the times of render mesh and overtaxed texture memory.  Some of the iconic builds have disappeared. I am guessing I can find a few shots in my archives. 

The last time I remember being here I was taking a photo of some American Indian jewelry from MEVA -- and that was many many moons ago.  


*********************** 

Our color of the week is filled with peachy goodness and is named for a lovely tropical plant. Girlie? Yes, but with some sauciness mixed in there; a bit more pink than apricot.  I give your PLUMERIA:



Credits:

Tres Blah - Cicely Sweater - Fatpack
adorsy - Demi Pants Fatpack 
Eclectica 'Enchantment' Earrings and rings -river pebbles-


Hair:""D!va"" Hair "Jinia"


This is the official path to the challenge.



Poses by: SE Modeling

Comments

Popular Posts