Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

New at Cosmo


Tis a good round at Cosmopolitan with some new creators joining in. There is more Home and Garden than usual with several wall stalls filling that bill.    Here are my three picks for myself.  There were other items definitely worth considering such as no.match's messy ponytail (rigged and didn't fit my head but very cute) and Serenity Style's darling little self-contained garden porch and décor set called Bless Our Nest.  Perfect for a getaway spot amidst the flowers.  


In this  lead photo:

KUNGLERS - Yulia necklace with texture change hud -
This is perfect for all those casual times that you want to wear "something" but most things are too fancy.  And yes, that is often times moi!



Compulsion Potted Plant Set (five in all) -
Lovely details with lowish triangle count and plenty of style. Two land impact each plant at a fair typical house plant for a table size. 



Headhunters Wooden Palette Set (4 wood versions) - 
These are a group gift and I looooove them.  I know. I am a bit weird but I am sure I will use them often. 


Blueberry - Zuzu Denim

Hair: *barberyumyum*P10(03)

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts