Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sewing Room



Out at COLLABOR88 a three piece set of high quality décor items. Perfect if you have a sewing room or want to add a touch of nostalgia to your home.  This piece is one land impact with good LODs and low triangle count.  

The mystery?    There was NO DEMO, only a flat screenshot of the items. I could see from the large vendor photo that these actually WERE 3D items (honestly I have been caught on this before) and since they weren't expansive I took a chance -- mostly so that I could report.   

I am very pleased but I hope the creator reassesses their display technique :D.   The other items are embroidery and a set of tied books with pose.  I may go back and do some more shopping. 


.random.Matter. - A Study in Fungi - Sewing

Comments

Popular Posts