Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 14 Jazzberry



Honestly? A color call "jazzberry" -- who knew?  But Pantone confirms that is indeed a color, rich like raspberries with a hint of blueberry for some added pizazz. 


With thirteen weeks of practice most of us have come up with a trick or two.  I don't know if I am just getting lucky or my spelunking skills are improving but I found this outfit quickly. How?  I typed "fuchsia" into the search bar and was presented with this lovely dress. A little more searching and some appropriate jewelry came made itself known. 

I hope this is a fun week for everyone!


Credits:  

Silvan Moon Designs - The Light of Sarin Gown Set-Fushia
(Kunglers) Nadir necklace

Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *MARIT*

Photo taken at Seaclaid





This is the official path to the challenge.



Pose by: Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts