Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 31 Asparagus



Back in green territory more or less with ASPARAGUS.  I remember vaguely when this was "the" flavor of the month color. Searching Google for asparagus being the color of the year got me nowhere however so what decade (or even century) this was is in question.  I suspect this is going to be a toughie for most folks. I can't remember seeing much of this around and I have really been paying more attention to color this year!

But, lucky for me I kept seeing this outfit when I searched for yellow.  Yep, the pants are listed as yellow. Eventually the folder was renamed with "save for asparagus" added. That worked. 

This is one version of asparagus -- another is more pale with less saturation (so duller). Do a Google search yourselves and pick a color as you choose. This is mine. 


Credits:

*Cygnet's* Jinnie pants Yellow S
UC_BonVoyage_Bikini_all in 1 (under harem pants)
*AvaWay* ZOI_Bracelets



Hair: *Soonsiki~ Treasure



This is the official path to the challenge.





Pose by: Helamiyo

Comments

Popular Posts