Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Fresh Air


I have been stuck in doors the last couple of days. Mother Nature is being good to the plants, but people? Not so much. Some fresh air and activity were definitely on my To Do list this morning.


I haven't been hiking in a very long while, but this adventurer backpack from BOTHER gave me inspiration. The survivalist style gear is nicely textured and manual mod. Petite gals or guys will need to do some individual prim editing, but average to large sized avatars should find it "just right" :D.

The rest of my outfit is made up of old and comfortable favorites. My hiking boots are from the [ hoorenbeek ] subscribo, the current gift.

Locale? Cap Estel.

Style Notes: 

Hair: beer+eggs :: jane soil - tintable
Skin:  Ramya*DOLL* DARK TAN /SMOKED
Clothing: [Miseria] Delirium Jeans - Coal 2; RONSEM* TEE
Shoes:  [ h ] Pro - Women - Bordeaux - w/Socks
Accessories: PD/Phoenix Destiny/Dogtagnecklace;

Poses by: LAP

Comments

Popular Posts