Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Lazy Weekend


My title is a bit misleading. OK, it is a lie. No rest for the wicked or the compulsive *wink*. But accomplishments are good. AND, as I write this post it is almost time for rest and relaxation mode. Yeah!

My outfit at least makes it look like I have been lazing. Slightly sloppy, boy jeans with wide bells make shoe fitting easy, a good thing. Both jeans and sweater (sold separately) are color change by hud, so a plethora of permutations (oh that sounds fancy) enhances your wardrobe with just a click or two.

The maker as you may have guessed is Ducknipple; the new releases to look for -- Casual Jeans and Roomie Sweater.


A new Hair Fair release from Discord Designs was my choice of the afternoon. You will see my personal favorite DD hair tomorrow, one post in my long list of completed and scheduled Hair Fair articles *wink*. This style comes in two versions, one for bustier gals. Clever.

My necklace is one of a release set from KOSH for Boys of Summer. Both gal and guy sizes are included in the packs. Look for the CORADUS NECKLACE V3.


My location is the new Trompe Loeil Seaside Cottage which features stilts for a better view if you are lucky enough to have one -- or can MAKE one (we have such power in SL). I especially like the large deck and the lattice work thoughout. Lots of little hanging lamps give this a bit of an oriental flair -- at least for me. So, happily I moved the furniture from the previous house at this location into the new upscale abode.  This is out for COLLABOR88.





Shoes by K-Code
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: exposure and Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts