Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Hat Hair


Some of you may remember when I was on the search for "hat hair".  It has been showing up more and this dollarblie from no.match  is an excellent example.  I wandered through my hats and caps folder and found the tightest chapeau I could find to show you just how great it is.  

My COMPLEX / BEANIE / FATPACK was likely a gift long ago. Now it might get some use :D.


This is the unisex hair that I mentioned the other day.  Ade - Zendi Hairstyle (FULL PACK) GIFT is available until (or through) the 30th. So hurry over. Free group required.  A long sleek surfer girl style is also available as a present.  


Pose by: SE Motion

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice hair from No.Match... what's it called?
Chic Aeon said…
NO VALENTINE addon :D.

Popular Posts