Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Towels Anyone?


Yesterday was a busy day for me, so the four of you who start your day at Chic's blog may have noticed the absence of a new post *wink*. I had to smile this morning when I saw Gogo's feature on the new bathhouse from elefantu (a merging of Djinn & Tonic [HOME]  with Blackheart & Bailey Builds). She was wearing the same swimsuit I had planned on donning for MY version of show and tell.

By now many of you have the great swimsuit and shoes from G Field at the ICON hunt. I made a special trip over to look for those items as I love the swimsuit.  I have shown you before in other colors; it is great as a tuck in tank. Since I also love purple, I was a happy gal. The shoes work with both viewers (sigh of relief).

I am still wearing my RUSH hair from LeLutka as it is so Disco Fever; I love it. For those of you that have this group gift in your closet and may not have experimented, here is a tip. You can turn the headband to many more colors than the quick menu lists by separately editing the tint of the band. You could even add a print if you like, but be sure and make a copy first so you don't lose the original texture.

The bath house is light, airy and definitely cute. What I like most is that the furniture and accessories are mod and in many cases separate, so you can move things around easily and even make copies to use in other builds.

There are poses built into some of the furniture and you can buy the furniture pack by itself, if you have plans that don't include a glass house. You could use the house as a green house or cabana too. It would be great as a dining area. SO many choices.


The boathouse is packed full of details. My favorite is the open drawer with flowers and bird.

If you have lots of prims to decorate with, the complete house is a fun addition to your land. If you are on a prim budget, you can still use bits and pieces in a mix and match manner.







Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: [LeLutka]-RUSH hair - ItsNotGinger (group gift)
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 06
Clothing: *GF* Classic Swimwear -purple- (hunt) ; ButterFly EffectZ Fashions **BE** Xenia high waist Capri
Shoes: *GF* Knot Wedge Sanal -purple-
Accessories: [Baubles] Oversized Hoop Earring (NLA)

Poses by: Vain and Adorkable Poses

Comments

Popular Posts