Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Platinum Hunt - Preview Two

I love this skin from Mynerva. No, I really LOVE it. And, wait for it ---- there are various versions; this is just one of a big pack on The Platinum Hunt.  This is the blue lipstick version and there is also a red lip option. Blue masks make up other choices. Both ears and eyes are included. Wow! It is simply stunning.


If you read this blog, you have seen this outfit before. I actually have TWO lovely colors of  the Deviance-Enchantress set. But you can have the violet version simply by finding the pearl in the ring box and shelling out $10 linden. There are many, many choices in this set and all layers are included.

I don't normally change shapes. Well there is Chav, but he doesn't really count as a shape change, more of a gender reversal *wink*. I was in a hurry this even and did the "add to outfit" quick change. Low and behold, I morphed into someone else. I won't be staying like this, but I do have to say that this is one of the nicest shapes I have tried in a very long time. So if you are in the market for a complete makeover, this might be your ticket -- a little bonus from the Enchantress set.

This is the same Exile hunt hair I showed your earlier. You have no idea how BIG the fatpack of colors is. HUGE!



Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Exile Samara/greystone
Skin: Mynerva Platinum Drow Blue Lips Black Eyeband
Clothing: Deviance-Enchantress

Accessories: Staff comes with outfit.

Poses by: Amacci and the staff

Comments

Popular Posts