Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Centuries Collide




We think of time as tunnel --




that we travel from the past, towards the future.



But sometimes there are moments of time out of time --



When the past catches up to us --



And the future doesn't seen so far away.

Visit Greed >>  (sorry, central landing point)




Style Notes:
********************************************
Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Chestnut
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Bella (sunkissed/li) Gogo
Clothing: *Laughing Academy* Victorian Quilted Velvet Short Cape (Top Hat Hunt), hO wEAr  Prim and Proper, :::Sn@tch Long Gloves Black:::







Download my Windlight settings for this locale HERE.
 

Backstory: 

I have been holding on to this cape for a fair while. Not long after I found it at the Top Hat hunt, HeidiHo presented a fitting mate as a gift of the day. The complete hO wEAr outfit comes with lacy cuffs and mutton sleeves. Neither worked well with the cape, but the dress itself was perfect. I had been looking for a spot to photograph this lovely pair.  My Victorian sim list had been used up for the moment, so I left the outfit in my newness folder and went out exploring. I have quite a few unnamed SLURL in my favorites. It is an adventurous grab bag that I dip into now and then.
This morning I ended up at  Amerie. I am sure there are lovely photo ops there, but I was immediately drawn to the neighboring sim of Greed. In this case "Greed is good". The sim is a blending of warm rich textures, cobblestones and hand drawn trees. Greed is details beyond the norm. While a shopping sim, it is also a destination. Greed seems to look good in almost any light, but as I arrived it was almost sunset and the golden tones of that time were the basis of my Windlight settings.

I am not a big fan of glow; it is often far too overused. Here it works beautifully. There are so many lovely spots to explore, you could stay a very long time.


Comments

Popular Posts