Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

The Wait is (almost) Over!


For those of you who have been waiting for Bella -- and not too patiently from group chatter *wink*, you can start counting down the hours.

Bella arrives November 6th!

Edit: Date moved to the 7th!

All your favorite skin tones and TONS of lovely makeups
Find them at Tuli's




click for larger photos

There are three breast versions (none which I can show you due to PG feeds), normal, pushup 1 and pushup 2. I bet you can figure enough out from the names. I am wearing Bella (sunkissed/red) Gogo, one of the less dramatic makeups. So many lovely ones, it was difficult to choose.

My Isabeau pearls are from DM Designs (new release - gift) and my pristine virginal undies are oldies but goodies from Insolence. The pose chair in these shots is The Debutante Chaise in Black from Diesel Works Animations (review copy). There are some really great poses in this pretty leather lounger, but I was in need of nipple covering versions. I love the one I found. Perfect! Poses are chosen from a menu and they are adjustable with the /1a feature we know and love. The chaise comes in a variety of colors and there is a sample to try out in the shop, so zip on over and feel like a star. There are versions for both models and photographers.

Hair by Maitreya and Tiny Bird.

Comments

Popular Posts