Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Deep Blue Sea


It's almost the first of the month and that means lots of newness. Hunts, events and venues will be coming your way soon. Behind me in a widescreen landscape (click for a larger photo) are some of the releases from The Challenge where designers are put to the test with some unusual themes. This month is "underwater".

My photo includes many things from Cleo Designs as well as items from [hate this], 22769 ~ [bauwerk] , L&K and  Senzafine.


My personal favorite of this round is a sushi set from Breno.

As an aside, I can now take GIANT resolution photos without that nasty line making a cross. I knew the official viewer had fixed this some time ago and was looking forward to trying out the new Firestorm. It works perfectly now. I doubt I will be taking those really big photos often, but it is nice to know that is an option.

My sweater is a new release from 20.FIVE (Lifted) and come with color change hud.

My hair is the voting gift for this week at Alli&Ali.

Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts