SL First 10s
Well this will be fairly simple and fairly short I think (insert laugh track here). It should be a fun stroll down Memory Lane though, but I am guessing that I won't remember all the "correct" answers as it has been so very long in SL terms.
- First SL Friend: I have always been pretty much of a loner in Second Life. Actually that's not much different for the typist. More into photos and creating and exploring than hanging out. If I don't count any of my RL friends in SL, I will have to say Nissa who -- while I haven't talked to her in AGES, is still on my fairly short for a five year old's friend list.
- First SL Kiss: Never been kissed, not in SL anyway *wink*.
- First SLex time/place/partner: N/A
- First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: N/A
- First SL Job: Store model where I was paid with free rent and a skybox. It was basically camping with pretty clothes. You didn't need to actually be awake. Camping was still big when I was new, but that wasn't anything I would consider as a real job.
- First SL Creation: Apparently -- and I so didn't remember this -- it was a top I made for my Love Chic clothing shop (a shorted-lived venture) not long after I came out of the pod. I no longer have a photo of the exact top which had long sleeves, stripes within a pattern -- and which Nissa featured in a very nice post on HER blog. I have deleted the Love Chic blog and Nissa has changed blogs at least once, so I give you as my lead shot maybe my second or third thing from May 23, 2008 and a pretty good photo for way back then.Note: Nissa actually FOUND this and left a comment. See the VERY FIRST item here.
- First Encounter with a Linden: I met a Linden's alt during one of the first Steam Hunts (maybe the first). He had a great shop and prize. We chatted awhile and he gave me a spectacular high tech building. He didn't cover his incognito tracks very well though as he sent me some notecards made from his Linden persona. He tried to cover as I suspect we aren't supposed to know who is who and he said, "I am not allowed to make friends" which I thought was quite odd. Honestly I don't remember his name.
- First Encounter with a SLebrity: Either I have forgotten or I am still waiting -- or my idea of a SLebrity is pretty lofty *wink*.
- First SL Sim you fell in love with: My early memories are all about the Calla sim where I spent so much time. There were gorgeous trees there and a swing out back of the hair camping place which you could sit and still get Trivia questions when you didn't want to sit for hair.
- First SL Blog Post: Happily this is still up at Blogger. This one's for YOU, Strawberry ma dear! http://secondlifecolors.blogspot.com/2008/02/cg-facelight-free.html