Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Violet Skies


I haven't had much luck shopping lately. I don't know if that is because my inventory is fairly bountiful or if my style isn't the flavor of the month these days.  But purchases don't always have to be brand new items; there are plenty of  beautifully crafted garments and décor that last well through the years. Once a designer has their skillset and workflow its difficult to make giant leaps into "better"; from there it is all about inspiration.

As I was wandering through my inventory looking for 52 Week Color options I found this outstanding release from 2020.  Lots of great colors and perhaps it may end up down the line under an appropriate hue. But for now, I simply wanted to clap a bit to the designers who have given us goodness throughout the years and hope that they are still enjoying the process and reaping some rewards. They deserve that.

Credit?  

ED. Design  Alexandra Maitreya Prugna
BONDI . The Silence Sunglasses
KUNGLERS - Melania necklace

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Cleo 


Pose by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts