Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Indigo Dreams


When the name Indigo comes up in fashion, most thoughts turn to Lemania Indigo. I was very impressed with her vision at Glam, and so I went to her store for the first time today.

I love the eclectic nature of her sim; it mirrors her designs. There are many buildings to explore here as well as two lucky chairs -- in different parts of the sim.

There will be a giant 30 item dollarbie hunt coming up in a week or so. You can read about it at her blog. There are also group gifts each week it seems.



I am fairly sure that the dollarbies I photographed are NOT new. Still, if you love them and don't have them -- they are new to YOU. I found them in the small cabin-like buildings on the far side of the island. There is a lucky chair there with NEW items. Enjoy

Comments

Popular Posts