Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Whole New Color Scheme


OK. I admit it. I am ready for Halloween to end. Don't get me wrong, I LIKE Halloween. I'm just ready to move onward. Still, when I heard that Tekeli-li had a dollarbie out -- I am THERE. One of my favorite designers for sure with so much imagination and skill -- how could I not go.

So off to Hollow Earth and that is where these photos are taken. You can jump down into the abyss and ride a canal boat (or fly) and have a great time.

The gift is the great hat I am wearing and as you might have guessed it is immensely changeable with leather, metals and gems all having the ability to change into new colors. It's easy. Several sizes and attachment points are included. Don't miss this.





On the way to Hollow Earth, I stopped by Moontan who was having a hunt (well not REALLY as pumpkins are big and in the open. There is also a witches broom in case you are in need. Shown here are some pretty unHalloweeny thing (sigh of relief as my inventory is popping with LOVELY things I have no time to wear).

So, cute little bear to wear on a belt or wherever....

Little girlie necklace for the most feminine of us .....




And a more mannish leather number which would go with lots. Other items too -- these are only some. So stop by.

Shown with HOH and Bewitched hairs from the latest hunt and LAP poses.

Comments

Popular Posts