Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

A Snowy Walk Home


I just love the area around my cabin. So very pretty in all directions. One more quick post with a gift (or several) that you may want to pick up before the days of Advent grab a lot of your attention.   

Over at the BEAUTY Sales Event you can pick up some very nice presents. My favorite is this knit car coat from Hilly Haalan.  Not only is is nicely made, it comes with a huge hud to change all the different parts from trim to toggles and of course the main color;  very handy if you plan on participating in the 52  Weeks of Color challenge and tackle some of the harder to find colors.  

Now I have a caveat for you. There is a fair amount of "air" under this coat which is handy for wearing over things -- but I just felt FAT and I don't like that. So I adjusted my shape and turned a few torso and leg sliders down to zero and got this warm as well as sleek look.  

Again, lots of gifts (mostly for gals) to be gathered.


Credits:

Deep Static :: DS :: Brighton Glasses available at Men Only Monthly
amias - OCT20 gift gloves 
::C'est la vie !:: Inda Leggings
Baiastice_Klum Bag-Black-Hand with pose
#EMPIRE - Edelweiss 


Hair: pr!tty - Sunny - :rigged:

Pose by: SATUS

Comments

Popular Posts