Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Creating


I have to admit that I haven't spent much time on my pottery lately. The Cheeky Pea wheel has become part of the backdrop of the mesa -- pretty, but unused. Today with two upper body items to share with you, it seemed time to get back to creating.


First up -- hair!  This is Cookie from Alli&Ali. This Ruby color is the in store group gift, a brown version is the voting present ( find it by the voting wall) and there are even more colors in the Midnight boards.  Now, I am not normally a fan of big hair *wink*, but this one works for me. Lots of curls, they blow gently in the wind. If you are in the "it must look real" camp, it may not be for you. Cookie uses the hand drawn texture set, hence a bit of fantasy takes over.


My second bit of newness is the set of rings from MOOD (formerly ala Mood and in a close by but different location). I went over to peruse and saw the Diamond Is Mine hunt sign. It took me awhile to find the glowing diamond, but I was rewarded with these unisex rings. I don't wear rings that often, but these go so well with my biker garb, I made them part of the outfit. One must of course take off their rings before throwing pots, but I get extra points for this shot. It wasn't easy :D.

There seems to be a lot of new guy jewelry at the shop. Since it resizes down nicely, I plan to return and check that out. Hunting took over last eve and I got sidetracked. It happens.

As an aside, I decided on a new graphics card rather than a new machine. My oldie has been the most stable system I have had and I hate all the setup and moving over a new machine takes. I am not sure I will be able to do shadows, but the upgrade should make photos even more fun to take and hopefully sharper for you to look at. We'll see.

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Still in my biker gear. See earlier post for link.

Poses by:the potter's wheel.

Comments

Popular Posts