Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

MHOH5 Be Real


The latest Make Him Over Hunt has started. A quick post this eve highlights the very nice skin from Be Real. This is for my friend EE who called in real time to commiserate with me over my fairly horrible showing at Hotshots :D. So I owed him one and promised I would check out this skin that I saw on the MHOH blog. It seemed to be perfect for him, and indeed it may be. So "LOG ON sometime this month and go find the orange male symbol". It can't be all that difficult! The body is one of the nicest I've seen.  The eyes are a little scary so I wore shades. That works.

The jeans shown are from Poison in the same hunt.


Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci
Accessories [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION


Poses by:Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts