Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Thin Ice


If you ever dreamed of being an ice princess, if you stayed up late watching reruns of the Winter Olympics, if you love to show off your long, long legs -- the new release from Prim and Pixel Paradise may be meant just for you!


The set comes in a variety of jewel tones as well as my personal fav, white. Luckily I had some old but still serviceable skates in the back of my virtual closet, so I was set. The outfit comes complete with ear muffs, but I opted for eyelashes (all is vanity). Multiple attachment points, please, Lindens!  I especially like the hoodie collar. There are a couple of incongruous bright spots (cuffs being one) but since the parts are mod it is very easy to take the brightness away :D. We do want our photos to look picture perfect!

I felt my model was particularly lovely today, especially in the top photo. And that got me thinking that I hadn't heard any Tuli news lately. The group is quiet. I try not to worry, but I sometimes do. Hopefully she is having a wonderfully busy time in one of our worlds.

Oh, I almost forgot. You can pick up a free, slightly scaled down but still very cute version of this outfit in red at the shop.  So dust off your ice skates and show off your stuff.

Photo taken at the beautiful and  icy, Elonia >>

Click on any photo for a high rez version. You may need to enlarge further with the zoom tool.


Style Notes: 

Hair: Amacci Hair Ulrica ~ Almond
Skin: []::Tuli::[] The Dressing Room :: Gina 04 (NLA)
Clothing: PPP Ice princess white
Shoes: :  FF : Ice Skating  (NLA)


Poses by:LAP and Diesel Works

Comments

Anonymous said…
Multiple attachment points are already in Viewer 2 and all TPV based on Viewer 2, such as Kirsten. Same as multiple layers, we choose "add" instead of "wear".

Popular Posts