Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

52 Colors - Week 6 Liver


This week we are back in neutrals territory with LIVER.   Pantone's number is 674C47



I have a LOT of browns in my inventory so this dark taupe hue was easy. I picked a MEVA release from awhile back and added some newish accessories.  Adventurous was definitely the term for my photo shoot journey with many wrong turns via the destination guide.   I am not sure where I ended up; definitely not where I had planned to be.  

Meva Bullet Catsuit Brown Gold
Meva Bullet Belt Brown Brass
Meva Bullet Leg Belt Brown Brass  
Meva Thors Hammer Necklace Brown
Wicca's Originals - Havoc Mask - FEMALE [Engine Room Gift]
tristan flinders Salete Dirt Tattoos (gift)

[MA] Mesh MP5 Machine gun (free on the marketplace)

Hair: -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Candice>



This is the official path to the challenge.


 
Pose by: Di's Opera

Comments

Popular Posts