Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Pose Fair 2012 - No Lag

Pose Fair 2012 is still going on and if you haven't been, now's the time. Only a few folks in each sim, no lag and shopping is a breeze. Since I have a plethora of poses, I was looking for animations. Not too many of those, I'm afraid. After all, it IS called "Pose" Fair *wink*. But there are plenty of great props. One of my favorites is this barrel set from Captivity Poses. Made with guys in mind, it fit me just fine which is always a thrill.

This very lovely boat environment for two is from Glitterati and is easy to find as it is outside! Right click and choose Pay to buy this one. I was very confused by other options; and old fashioned gal I guess. Now I just need a "mate" :D.


Another very pretty boat in more of an indoor dreamy way is this one from Baffle. Many apologies as I forgot to reposition before taking the shot so my hand is in the cushion (BAD BAD BLOGGER). But you can see how great the BOAT looks and that is the point.

There are quite a few gifts and dollarbies at the fair. This is a fun one from Poise which has a HUGE freebie bag out for you.   Other places to check for gifts include Morgan Batista Poses, Wet Cat and Look@Me .

Here is a link with all the SLURLS.

See yesterday's post for fashion credits. 

Have fun!

Comments

Popular Posts