Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Scrabble Anyone?


I am a big Scrabble fan so when I found this very fun Scrabble furniture set in one of the hunt prizes at NiNight Creations I was thrilled. As far as I can tell there are only two prizes to find at the store. The other -- which I also found but haven't opened yet -- is a huge set of furniture and a room to put it in. You can see that here, the site where I got my tip.


There are plenty of animations in the chairs; /1a brings up the adjustment menu. The rug is a bit problematic as the sculpt leaves you walking in the air. So you can either jump on the chairs or switch to another rug. The parts are freestanding so you can arrange things as you like. Find both prizes in giant Scrabble letters in the shop. MOST of those letters are empty, but two at least hold great prizes for a mere $2.

My comfy pants hale from ::B::U::B:: at the soon to open Boho Culture Fair.


Also from the fair, this chunky bead Millefior necklace from Bliensen + MaiTai. When you arrive at the fair you will see regular booths as well as larger sponsor shops. Scattered around the ground will be bazaar tents with low cost, special items; one per designer. There will also be a hunt with gifts ($0 - $1) from the designers. Blogger aren't supposed to visit the site until tomorrow and I admit that when I saw only two dots on the map in the wee early hours I almost cheated. But, being a rule follower for the most part, I will wait until tomorrow.


My appropriate hippie hair is .:EMO-tions:. * INDIRA*/brown which releases this Saturday. It is really, really long. Those of you that love lengthy tresses know that it will fall through your body; that's just the way SL works. So with that caveat in mind, this is very striking hair with the crown braid meeting in the back with a tiny metal clamp. Perfect for boho!

Poses by: furniture and Vista Animations

Comments

Popular Posts