Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Vain Hunt - Day 2 Take 3

It's the end of Day 2 of hunting -- for me anyway. This afternoon garnered some lovely items and I found a few great stores. Above is the gift from Ivalde. Fun and saucy, not too girlie, not too formal. Just right for lots of occasions.

Shown with the middle color tone skin from the Fleur Allure skin gift. There are many color tones in the pack so you are sure to find one that works for you. The skins come with tiny heart tattoos on one cheek.


It's been a very long time since I visited Etopia. This outfit is the gift from the Going Green store. Not everything in the shop is GREEN of course. It's about living lightly on the land. This outfit is definitely emerald however and while not my personal style, I am sure it will be perfect for some of you. The patterns are fun. The umbrella works well and has lovely detailing. It also comes with a purse (not shown). The sweater could be paired with lots of items.


These great knee highs came from MALT Fashions. There are so many great colors in the pack, you'll be able to use these any season. I didn't have any hunt items to pair these with, but I did have an outfit of my own that I am thrilled to have socks to match. Sometimes you just want to be casual - wink. This is a great shop with some very exciting clothes. I'll be showing you some very special items from there soon -- after the hunting is done and I rest up a bit.


There are lots of very nice jewelry pieces in this hunt. Rings and necklaces and bracelets galore. But personally, this is my favorite so far. It is a scripted ID bracelet. You click on the letters to change the name or message. And I have the first two letter already correct. How cool is that? It is from Genesis and there is a size for the guys in the pack.

I'm hanging up my hunting sneakers for the day. I still have about 80 stops to go or so. We'll see if my stamina holds. Meanwhile, have fun.

Comments

Popular Posts