Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Solar

When mesh fits it is a glorious thing. Add fine texturing and gorgeous hues and I am definitely in love. This is the ISON  kimono sleeve cardigan in Solar. I chose the whole fatpack of colors on my Hair Fair shopping spree. A great design with open slouchy pockets and flowing sleeves, these toppers can span casual to dressy without breaking a sweat.

I journeyed back over to LEA6 this early morn. Arty photo ops abound. There is no Photoshopping here; I am in super tall - super thin grasslands. Giant creatures move behind me in the background.


My new MATERIAL hair from LeLutka is bound to be a favorite. It is SO me.  Right now though, I am making myself an outfit so I can slip into this styling in a right click of a mouse.


Poses by: LAP (nla)

Comments

Popular Posts