Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Area 51 at TLC

 
Now I pretty much knew I was going to love the new Area 51 theme for the The Liaison Collaborative  -- and boy was I right!  I love retro and I lived not too far from Roswell for some years. It is a different land there -- in many ways.

There are so many things I can use at this round of TLC; my shopping list is a big one. I just need to get my ducks in a row and figure out where things can go.There are some very exciting new items out from some of my favorite designers.

I immediately fell in love with the old truck bed from a BRAND NEW STORE, Consignment. Beautifully made and an amazing 13 land impact, it fits perfectly in my Seen Better Days barn, definitely labors of love on both counts.

Color change pillows, wood trim and blanket with on off light and some very nice animations (singles and PG couples), it is packed full of the little details I so love.

Books and clothes fill wheel-wells.

Taillights click on and off.

Textures are glorious.

Several colors to choose from, the demo is fully functional so you can play with color combos. I purchased the black model.

 click for larger photo.


A small piece of pastoral bliss -- as long as you have your draw distance down. Photos taken here.


There are plenty of items for you city folks and lots of fun alien encounter builds. The variety is vast and completely entertaining. Here's just one example before I head back to bed.



It is a fun new diner set (suitable for home as well as food service establishment) available from Trompe Loeil. Lots of colors to choose from, all very pretty. My rockabilly outfit is an old hunt gift from FA CREATIONS. Hair from Tameless.

There are some great jukeboxes at TLC that coordinate nicely with this set. So many  wonderful items. Much shopping fun.

**********************
Before I close I want to mention that EMO-tions will be having a big sale to celebrate 30,000 group member (wow). The sale starts this weekend (I am guessing Saturday) and is only at the main store. Bloggers were invited to pick a hair they didn't have. I chose the dark red version of Finya (lead photo) which I KNOW you have seen over and over again. Now I have it in two colors :D.  It's not new by any means but it still is very "me"!


Boots by lassitude & ennui
Overall outfit antique
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: aDORKable and the truck.

Comments

Popular Posts