Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice


We will be turning a page on the calendar soon. That means lots of new venues opening. More shopping, more adventure, more decorating. The Arcade's gatcha machines will be fill anew and ESPECIALLY if you are a girlie girl, you will be thrilled with the goodness from Second Spaces.


Now I can't recall actually being a very crafty gal. I was very "neat", hated finger painting and spent lots of time carefully drawing inside the lines of my coloring books. But even if you don't have fond memories of ink and ribbons, glue and glitter -- you can't help but marvel at the details in these sets.

And they ARE sets. Each photo is a linked mesh that weighs in at one (oh my!).


I am not a gatcha gal at heart. For me the perfect gamble is one where you can't loose. And really all these pieces are worth going after.

Now I have to be honest and say that these were difficult to photograph. Lots of details to pack into shots. If you are like me and like to see what you are buying, then please do come by and see these in person.  There is nothing better than up close and personal.




Comments

Popular Posts