Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Inventory Meme



  1. What is your current inventory number? – 31,161
  2. If you had to delete your whole inventory and could only keep one thing, what would it be? –(No Berry, a hair folder doesn't count! )  I have had at least five major inventory losses and most likely some that I don't know about. If I had to delete all but one item, I honestly think I would just delete it all and have a VERY clean slate. It is devastating, but we move on (or some folks quit - that too).
  3. What is the last thing you purchased?Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes - deepest purple shadow
  4. Which item do you wear most often? –  My Amacci ~ Eyelashes "Allure" - Black closely followed by ! Laville ! Mesh Nails - Autumn (a hunt prize or I would buy more colors)
  5. When you search for the word penis, how many items pop up? (NO LYING!) – ZERO but since I "... didn't find what I was looking for, I can try Search" and get myself one. 

Full post on my outfit coming tomorrow. Here's the credits.

*Ducknipple Mesh: Droll Skirt  (new)
*Ducknipple Mesh: Opelia Gloves (new)
*Ducknipple Mesh: Spiked Heels (new)


A fitting pose from Juxtapose - Motavation 7

Comments

You can't take my hair folder away from me! :P
Chic Aeon said…
"I" can't but the database fairy has NO MERCY!!!!!!

Popular Posts