Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Keeping It Simple


It is going to be a simple post this morning.  I am struggling with getting my system back to normal after I got a " your graphics settings have been reset because of a change in the rendering system" message. Getting them to STICK doesn't seem to be easy and in order to get this shot with everything seemingly set back to normal I had to take a 4000 pixel photo WITH DOF on -- not my norm -- and then retouch. So whatever is going on with the rendering system, I am not terribly happy *wink*.

Slightly later note:  I see a few examples of my problem (sort of an anti-aliased black line between avatar and background) on the feeds from yesterday so apparently I am not alone. Check your settings folks. Mine were turned way, WAY down. Uncalled for.


I AM happy that Ducknipple has some new duds out. This is the Corrie Dress with color change hud. You get the full dress as well as just the corset and skirt should you want to wear different tops or in case you are a VERY brave pasties gal.

And yep, this is the RARE black latex snake from the deviousMind gatcha at The 24 event.  See previous post for more details.


Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: Ndispose @ The 24

Comments

Popular Posts