Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Elegance


It is true that I spend a large amount of time in overalls, boots and dirt -- but I think I clean up quite nicely!

I have a few new favorites in what I think of as my "posh" category.


Just out for COLLABOR88 from Baiastice, the Claudette dress in a myriad of pretty tints tones and shades. With lots of beautifully detailing and great movement, it is an appropriate choice for many occasions.

Now you have no doubt seen this great chair from Trompe Loeil out for FaMESHed.  I LOVE this chair. A beautiful bake, classic lines and huge (really huge) selection of fabrics and animations put it in a class all its own.  I still haven't found the perfect place for it yet but I have confidence the time will arrive. Meanwhile -- go take a close up look at this chair and prepare to be impressed. Coordinating pieces are of course part of the set.


Also from Baiastice at COLLABOR88, this very pretty Petal Collar Necklace which comes in gold, silver and copper. Great for any season. I am not ready to think about Fall yet but I can see possibilities with sweaters *wink*.

My hair is The Meadow in Hot Tea from Vanity Fair -- definitely in my posh favorites folder.
My backdrop is the barnsworth anubis south beach penthouse skybox; ditto.

Shoes: Ducknipple
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: !bang

Comments

Popular Posts