Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Bits and Pieces


I promised you a good shot of the outfit I have worn in recent posts, and here it is -- the Ducknipple Overdress. Pick your jumper color of choice and let the hud change sweater colors for you. It is described as a dress, but I added leggings, Angel boots from SLX and some spectacles as I was feelin' smart.


My backdrop is a collection of some very cute new release items, all in neutrals ya know.

First up, the Trompe Loeil - Oceania Chests for FaMESHed.  I downsized these a bit (many styles to choose from) so that they fit within my window frame. There are some gorgeous (GORGEOUS) chairs from Trompe Loeil too, so if you are a fight the lag kinda person -- don't miss those. I will show them soon but you might want to beat me to the shopping. I am working out my styling still, but they are heart-stoppingly super.

Other new releases include a great assortment of trinket boxes from Second Spaces. What gal doesn't need THESE?!?  The super cute dice are also a new SS release.

The fun giraffes are from StoraxTree -- an endless variety of goodies at low prices.


Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4
Hair: ploom
Pose by: Diesel Works

Comments

Popular Posts