Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

With a Cherry on Top


Typically I would lead with a whole outfit shot, but hey -- it's cherries!

This is the Kenzo skirt from Ducknipple. Lots of pattern choices but I was very happy with the default and went from there.

Now honestly, I am not going to call this a skirt. YOU can of course, you brave and intrepid fashionistas -- but for me? It's a wrap.

There was a time when I lived in wraps over jeans. They were of the system skirt variety and for the time they were very cute. Then came sculpt wraps which were in most cases a step up. Now with mesh? Yep, we are getting there.


This is the whole look. Easy to do as I have been inventory cleaning (down from my number for Berry's meme last week even). My top is from 1Hundred, leggings very old from Paradisis who seems to sadly be on extended vacation, and heels also from Ducknipple.


Hair from Vanity Hair (The Meadow - a favorite)
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts