Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Down and Dirty


It's a man's world. Well maybe not so much.

New releases from 1 Hundred , eXxEsS, and Second Spaces had me prancing about this eve. The Breathless Bodysuit is a texture garment that includes appliers. With plenty of colors to choose from, it is a sexy number in which to strut your stuff.


This vintage tool cabinet comes in red, white and green -- all appropriately well used. Find this Second Spaces release at the Men's Dept.

I had a perfect location for this but I needed some extra props to pull it all together. Perusing the Marketplace wasn't working and then I remembered 19 Motorcycle, a shop that has been around forever housed at Edo, Japan -- my favorite sandbox before I had space of my own.  The spectacular welding system, hand cleaner and tools (I modded a free necklace; what can I say) are all from that shop. The designer is also the maker of my very first motorcycle MANY years ago. They are still available, most likely with updated functionality.


As I was trying to decide which machines to buy I found a wall of gifts. This nicely made table and chairs (called a auto-drug table) comes with a big selection of poses. The box in the top photo has a nice sit included and there is a necklace too (what I modded to get those tools on the floor *wink*). All in all I came away with a great supply of props for the storage / break room.


My hair is a new release from eXxEsS, CHIMERA which comes in new colors of hair textures with a great, easy to use hud.

Photos taken here.

Shoes by Ducknipple
Skin: Akeruka Manuela Tan MK4

Poses by: BehaviorBody and the furniture

Comments

Popular Posts