Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Taste the Rainbow Hunt


Need a little color in your life? If the answer is yes, then the Taste the Rainbow Hunt is for you. Lots and lots and lots of color on this short, "elite" hunt. I was pleased to be invited, even more so after I finished my new shop and felt on more firm footing with the poshness of the stores included.

Now honestly it was almost painful (neutral gal that I am) to make this super colorful house. I couldn't imagine anyone living in it. Then I made a set of rainbow planters and when you put them all together even I can see the charm. The house is mod so easy to cut down on a few of the hues as you might wish.

My very pretty outfit comes from !deviousMind. A corset set is in the pack, but alas I was way too flat chested for it to work. Happily a very nice texture option was included and of course every layer you could possibly imagine.

There is no hunt trail so just stop by my place or Chandra's on the 10th and get a list of the participants.

From the preview notecard:

What happens when color meets your favorite creators in Second Life?
Just a few more days and you will find out in this very special mini event!

Hunt starts August 10th 2013 - you found one of its locations already!
A complete store list will be available right here a few days before the event starts.




Shoes by Ducknipple
Poses by: aDORKable

Comments

Popular Posts